Southern Sun 9th September 2012
Created By: Created On: Number of Posts:
Andrew 05/01/2012 55
To post a reply you need to be a registered user and logged in.
Last
Next
2 3 4 5 6
Title: re: Not long now.

Hi Lyane

I'm on the same flight! I wasn't expecting that! =) We could try meeting at Heathrow then if you'd like? I didn't mean anything too heavy for the first night, only the hotel bar. Sleep is still on my list of priorities! lol. xxx

I didn't expect it either, as it gets into Newark kind of late for us. But I got such a good deal on expedia I had to take it haha. Meeting in Heathrow sounds good to me! I shall send you a message and we can sort stuff out. It will be nice to have someone to travel with :) And hotel bar is a good idea! xx

Title: re: Not long now.

I didn't expect it either, as it gets into Newark kind of late for us. But I got such a good deal on expedia I had to take it haha. Meeting in Heathrow sounds good to me! I shall send you a message and we can sort stuff out. It will be nice to have someone to travel with :) And hotel bar is a good idea! xx

not long now guys! 2 weeks on sunday!

anyone else on my flight from heathrow?! 

BA0185 terminal 5, 10:15 on saturday 8th?

see you soon :) x

Title: re: Looking for fellow Trekkers....

Hey everyone

Well Tom I'm 25 and what I do for a living is I am an Ops tech on a fixed gas rig/installation in the Southern North Sea (not everyones cup of tea, but I enjoy it)

I've booked all my flights and accomodation, I'm flying into New York the day before the trek is due to start and I am staying an extra day in LA after the trek finishes, probably see a few more sights or just chill out somewhere...beach maybe!

I am just staying in the gateway hotels that Trek supply, pre and post trek.

Hi Amy, it's great to hear there are others booked on this trek, where are you all from?

Rob

Hey everybody! 

My name is Lora, I'm 23 and I'm from Glasgow, first trek for me and I'm going solo, nervous but pretty damn excited! Feeling relieved to find so many of us lot on here :) I've also booked an extra day in NY and LA, excited to hear loads of you have done the same! I'm also staying in the Gateway hotel. Is anyone booked on the London Heathrow flight on the 7th in the afternoon by any chance? 

Excited to meet you all :) 

Lora x

Title: 9th September :)

Hey guys. So I booked mega last minute  just paid like two days ago! I'm on this trek alone but I'm so excited to see cool places and meet some new people! I'm from Manchester England, 21 and iv been working on Fire island NY for 3 month snow, I'm loving the states and cannot wait to see more. What ate people doing Saturday night??

Title: re: 9th September :)

Hey guys. So I booked mega last minute  just paid like two days ago! I'm on this trek alone but I'm so excited to see cool places and meet some new people! I'm from Manchester England, 21 and iv been working on Fire island NY for 3 month snow, I'm loving the states and cannot wait to see more. What ate people doing Saturday night??

Hi Rachel. That's definately last minute! =) I think most of us are meeting in the gateway hotel bar at about 8/8.30 ish if you wanted to join?! See you soon!

Last
Next
2 3 4 5 6